September 22, 2009

American food in Argentina

Hello.

Not too much to talk about right now. In the search for investigators. Actually, in the search for getting into shape and looking for investigators. For some reason, I have gotten really lazy. I just can’t seem to motivate myself into working like I know I can.

Not much other news. Cleaned the house this morning, the downstairs floor still needs work. I’ll send pictures when everything’s clean. Maybe video if I can get one small enough. Just to show you how clean it really is.

Um... New bibles are out. I’ve ordered mine. Just gotta wait now. Yep. It’ll be great when they get here.

English Liahonas seem to have disappeared at Zone Conferences.

Zone Conference was good. I think President’s talk got everyone a little trunky. He told us all that we need to think a little about what we’re going to do after the mission. Weird, huh?

Well, that’s about it for this week. Oh! The whole zone got together for lunch today in San Martin. We went to a new restaurant called Rixy. It’s as close to a 50’s diner that you can get in Argentina. Their burgers were pretty close to a real burger. Just way too small. It was pretty good, but kinda expensive.

Until next week.

Love,
Will