September 28, 2009

The Firefighters, the Missionaries

Hellos!!!

Well, this was a rather exciting week. On Wednesday we did divisions with the Zone Leaders. Elder Sargent (ZL) went with my companion and convinced him to burn the pictures of his girlfriend. The thing is, she didn’t burn; she exploded. I saw the video, it was rather exciting. Then, on Friday we went to visit our recent converts when we heard “pop, pop, pop”. We thought it was fireworks or something, but then Ime (recent convert) said “It’s a real fire, and it’s at my mom’s house!!!” So, we ran over there and put out the fire. Somebody had set their wood pile ablaze. It was a huge fire, and it ruined about half their garden. But, we had the fire out before the firefighters got there. It only took us 45ish minutes. And yesterday we were walking along, and a dog tried to bite Elder Ayer. He kicked it, and then a man in a blue car pulled over and asked us if we wanted him to shoot the dog for us. We said no.

Saturday was the “worldwide” service project. We all went up to Mendoza to the Parque San Martín and cleaned up a school. It was very unorganized. There was no direction. But, I got to see a bunch of missionaries who I haven’t seen in a long time, including my second companion, Elder Opheikens. Also there was my MTC comp, Elder Roy. It was a fun get together.

I haven’t gotten the Christmas CD yet, but it should be in the offices by now. The Zone Leaders, and maybe us, are going there next week. We’ll see.

So, your new compy should be there this week. That’s good. I’m guessing it will probably be running Vista. But it’s Sony, right? You should get the same deal I did with my laptop, and have them send you the new OS. At least, that would make sense as it comes out soon.

Well, I hope you all have a great GC weekend. Pay attention, learn something, and most importantly, enjoy it!

Love,
Will

No comments: