December 21, 2009

Sun Fun

Hellos!

In the words of the Red Barron to Snoopy: “Merry Christmas my friend!” That song was stuck in my head this morning, by the way.

So, not too much happened this last week. The biggest news is that Elder Tillery has about finished his World of Warcraft Risk game. We play it on P-days and during the siesta sometimes. It’s pretty good; an interesting twist on Risk.

Other than that there was a lot of walking, and not a lot of teaching. This week is the Christmas party. That should be fun. And then, of course, I’ll be calling you guys on Friday. I will buy a phone card in Mendoza and use that to call, they don’t sell international cards in Malargüe for some reason. I’ll be calling at sometime during the afternoon, not exactly sure when. But, if you’re snowed in, you should be home anyway, right?

It’s getting hot here. I'm tanner than I've ever been. Mostly the sun is killing me, there is such little atmosphere here. That’s why one of the world’s most important observatories for studying cosmic rays is here. We’re actually going there this evening.

Not much else to talk about. Nothing really new here.

Love,
Will

No comments: