January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hellos again!

Not too much going on this week. Transfers are in and not right now, it’s pretty hectic. So, I don’t really know what’s going on. I’m sure I’m staying in Malargüe, but I was sure last time, too. We’ll find out soon enough. Maybe even before I’m done writing.

Well, I just checked on the Jerusalem application and… It’s not available yet. Gack. Oh well, hopefully next week.

I told you somewhat about the branch at Christmas. It’s not a really fun group of people to work with. Nobody wants to take responsibility for even giving a tiny talk at a baptism, let alone a calling. The only one who tries to work is the EQ President who is too old and sick to do anything. It’s frustrating. But I try to do what I can. The problem is that I don’t know exactly what is within my limits to do.

Our best investigators move to another area today . Sad day. But, I’m sure they’ll get baptized, and that’s what ultimately matters, right?

Other than that, the search continues. We don’t really have anyone else who is progressing, but miracles are always possible.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side. Keep on the sunny side of life.

Wow, I haven’t heard that song in a while even though I have it. Oh well.

Love,
Will

P.S. Not much went on for New Years. An investigator invited us over for dinner when she found out that we weren't going anywhere.

No comments: