March 29, 2010

Another Week

Well, another week has gone by. Not much new. We're pretty burned out from the last few weeks. Still enjoying our time here in Maipú, though.

Transfers are up this week. No word yet as to what's happening. We'll find out tonight. I'll probably stay here.

Yes, you saw right. I have decided that I want to major in Information Technology, which means taking a calculus class. Physics I would have to take anyway, but this particular class (I believe. This computer won't let me open the PDF to see what the exact requirements are for the IT major) counts for the IT major. This isn't perfect how I'd like it, but it's the best I can get.

[I extracted his class list - editor]

Thanks for helping with this. I'll do the fine-tweaking next week during my internet time.

Love,

Will


No comments: