April 5, 2010

Transfers again

So, another week has gone by. This was an interesting one. On
Tuesday we went to the annual commemoration of the Lord's Supper
with the Jehovah's Witnesses. It was an interesting and
enlightening experience. I learned, for example, that only
those who have been annointed by the Holy Ghost
the 144,000) may take the sacrament.

Then came transfers. I got transferred. I am now back in my
first town, in my first apartment, sleeping in my first bed.
How 'bout that. I'm back in Villa Mercedes, but this time
in the other ward, 25 de Mayo. It should be a good time.
My companion is Elder Alvarado. He is from El Salvador,
and has the same amount of time as me. We are looking to
have a lot of fun.

While meeting some of the members here, I learned something
rather interesting. We all know that Butch Cassidy and the Sundance
Kid ended up in Bolivia. Well, they apparently passed through
Argentina on theway and robbed a bank here in Villa Mercedes.
Fun stuff.

That's about it. I've finalized my schedule for Fall semester. It's
more to my liking now, but I would still rather go to Jerusalem in
September. We'll see.

Love,
Will

No comments: