April 13, 2010

Another Week

So, another week, another adventure.

Except this week there wasn't much adventure. Just the same old stuff. Zone conference was yesterday, thus the writing today. It was good. Next transfer will be a conference with Elder Zivic. This will mean that I will have had conferences with all of the Area Presidency during my mission: one for my first conference, one in the middle, and one for my last. Interensting.

My best finding technique has been to strive for obedience mixed with fervent prayer. That's really the only way I've been able to find people who are ready for baptism.

If, perchance, I do not go to Jerusalem rooming with Neil would be a fun thing for me. And also very convenient on the mathamatical front. It's a good idea that I think we should go for. The Jerusalem packet says that you should know by the 16th, so keep your eyes peeled on the mailbox.

As for the homegoing date, everybody here pretty much knows when they're going home. It's usually two years and four days after you started. You find you two year date (June 18) project out the transfers date (June 23) and the tuesday of that week (June 22) is when you go home.

I hope all is well with you all. Keep chugging along.

Love,
Will

No comments: