April 26, 2010

District Leader

So, new news. I'm now district leader. Exciting. Other than that not much new. I think something happened this week that I was going to tell you, but I don't remember. I really should write these things down. I got a new mattress. It was hard as a rock, but it's softening up. We had an activity on Friday. A guided tour of the Plan of Salvation. It's always really fun every time I do it.

Other than that not much. Great that you got my Jerusalem packet. It probably would've been a good idea to open it in case you need some information from me. The packet I have with the dates seems to indicate that after the application date all of the other due dates are pretty quick. Oh well, I guess there's next week for that. If you need to know, I haven't decided if I want to do the Hebrew or Arabic track. I think I would enjoy Hebrew more.

I have enough contacts to last me until I get home, but I will need a new prescription. I don't know if my eyes are better or worse (I suspect possibly better), but they have changed.

Love,
Will


No comments: