June 30, 2009

Another week.

Hellos!

So, another week has gone by. It just goes so fast. And yet, so slow too. But, I’m sure it’ll be over before I know it.

So, last week I talked about that investigator who didn’t go to church. Well, she seems to be hiding from us now. I wish I knew why. It really bothers me that people who in the first place have the decency to actually talk with us then think that it’s okay to lie and hide from us. But, I guess they’ll get their reward. I just wish that investigators that good wouldn’t get that reward.

So, we did service on Saturday. A ward member is eager to get his house built, because when it’s built he can get married. So, we went and helped him with his house. This week’s task was moving 1800 bricks inside the house so that they wouldn’t get stolen. Very fun stuff. We were there about three hours. I think I may have inherited Dad’s tendency to get hurt on any project. I’ve got a fun injury on my right pinky from the bricks.

Mom, if it makes you feel any better, your presence as orgainist would definitely be missed in Argentina. The chapel (the one here) actually has a piano, but nobody to play it. And the women who lead the music always start it absurdly low so that nobody else can sing.

I find it interesting that you have a facebook now, Dad. I had always seen Mom as the one getting on there to see what the deal is. I had figured that you’d only get on if David told you to. Welcome to the social networking craze.

Well, that’s really all I’ve got this week. See ya next time.

Love,
Will

No comments: