June 8, 2009

Transfers Again!

Hey all!

Well, the biggest news… Transfers! Both Elder Gardner and I are being transferred. He’s going to a new area where the Church doesn’t even exist yet; a fun adventure for his last transfer. And I’m going back to San Juan. I guess four weeks wasn’t enough of a run there. I’m going to Líbano and am going to be senior companion. My new companion is Elder Salazar. He’s from Jujuy in the north of Argentina. It’ll be fun. That’s about it. There are a bunch of zones that are re-entering existence this transfer, and a new one about to be created next week.

Other than that, everything’s fine. Not much other news. Mom, a piece of comforting trivia for you. One of the lesser-known X-men (I forget his name) is Mormon. And his power: the gift of tongues. He can understand and work in any language. Including computer languages. Maybe it’ll work for you too.

Well, that’s about it for this week. Sorry for being so short.

Love,
Will