August 15, 2009

Another week gone by ......

Hellos again!

Another week gone. It really is amazing how fast time goes by. And yes, it seems like transfers come every couple weeks. In reality they come every six weeks, but that’s fairly frequently. I didn’t used to think so, but now I do.

Sadly, there isn’t much to tell. Not much new going on. Still looking for people to teach. Yesterday was Ward Conference. We did a musical number. My companion played the piano, and I sang with the councilor of the bishopric. “This is The Christ.” Nobody here had heard it before. And, once again, I was met with a lot of praise for my singing. I don’t know why. I am so out of practice, but I think I’m really the only one who notices. I fear that my dreams of getting into Vocal Point right off the mission will not come to fruition; I’ll have to work myself back up by being in one of the other choirs first. Oh well.

Um… Sorry for the shortness, but I really can’t think of what else to say. Next week is the conference with Elder Bowen (Area President, South America South), so you’ll hear about that in two weeks.

Love,
Will