August 31, 2009

Transfers

Hellos again!

Really not much to say this week. I was expecting to be able to tell you about transfers, but I don’t know yet. I’m fairly certain that I am going to Mendoza on Wednesday (transfer day), but nothing has been confirmed yet. Well, nothing has been confirmed by me.

All of my Christmas wishes really are just candies; Double Stuft Oreos, Carmel Creams, Worther’s Originals, etc. I would also like a new CD of Christmas stuff. The one you sent last year doesn’t really work. At all. It only plays half of the songs, and those are all messed up. But I’d like that one sooner so that I can actually listen to it during the Christmas season. Thank you.

I used my big winter coat two or three times, no mas. Really that was because I was in San Juan all winter. If I had been in San Rafael or Malargue it would have been a different story. Everything here’s starting to be green. The last few days it has gotten up to 86 degrees out. Pretty crazy as it’s technically still winter. In the summer here it gets over 104.

The past few days I’ve been with a bit of a cold. It was getting worse, so I took most of the day off on Wednesday to nip it in the bud. That seems to have worked. I’m almost completely better now. Still gotta blow my nose from time to time, though.

Well, that’s all for now. I’ll tell you all about my new comp, new area, and all that jazz next week.

Love,
Will

No comments: