February 3, 2010

The Cave of the Witches!!! Oooooohhhh, scary...

Hellos.

So, they last couple weeks have been very good for us with Church attendance. Both weeks we had six in Church. That’s six each week. Still a challenge finding more people, though. It would also seem that people don’t like me. I did divisions today/last night with Elder Lucas so that we could go to the Caverna de las Brujas, and he was very surprised that every single person I talked to was mean and nasty. He noticed that we both said exactly the same things and in the same ways. People just don’t like me.

But Caverna de las Brujas. It was great fun. When we went to Luray Caverns I thought it was going to be like what this was. It was a blast. I’m sending pictures. We went in the cavern. It was very cool and nice in there, except the rock was very cold and wet on my hands. Then we had lunch at the Cascada Manqui-Malal. I had a pizza. Then we walked up to the waterfall, drank some fresh-out-of-the-mountain water, and chilled in a little cave up behind the waterfall. All in all it was a very fun day.

Kinda funny you should mention world (Latin America) travelers, Mom. One of the guys in the tour group was a guy from near Bristol, England. He was having some language issues, so we hung out with him and helped him be understood and translated the tours for him. It was really fun. So, it is possible that Laura could make it down to Malargüe. It is a very touristy/exciting things to do type place.

Well, that’s about it for this week. Hope you’re all well.

Love,
Will