February 22, 2010

Transfers again

Well, transfers came as a surprise this week. I found out at three in the afternoon the day before transfers. Gack. Oh well.

So, now I am in Maipú 1. My third area in the Maipú Stake. It's very city, unlike my last few areas. There are lots of people, and we already have a baptismal date. Things should go well this transfer. There are four of us in this area for three weeks. The other two Elders are going to be assistants to the assistants. Sort of the Dwight Schrute of the mission. We have fun.

My new companion is Elder Linares. He is from Panama. He's fun. We work hard and have a good time.

I got the Jerusalem Center application scanned and sent to the JC peoples, CC'd to you, dad. I hope it wasn't too early. If so, I can send it again, I guess.

Not much else to say. Hope all is well.

Love,
Will