February 15, 2010

New E-mail

So, as I am sure you have already figured out, I have a new email address. They have updated myldsmail.net so that it runs gmail now as opposed to the old netscape thingy. The old one will die at the end of March. For the record, my new email address is XXXXXX@myldsmail.net. [Editor's note: this email address is for family members only. The mission wants all other correspondence to go snail mail, so I have altered the email address.] There you have it. Complete with handy-dandy hyperlink.
So, other than that not much going on. We went to the planetarium last week and it was really cool. They have a big dinosaur in the gift shop for some reason.
We had three people in Church. One of them, a 12-year-old kid named Fernando, has a baptismal date for the twenty seventh. That's fun stuff.
Transfers news comes in today. Sorry, but I don't know what's happening yet. I'm 99% positive that I'm staying in Malargüe. We're still working on finding more people who will progress.
Love,
Will
P.S. I'm so happy I don't have to type in Word anymore! Woo Hoo!!!


No comments: