February 8, 2010

Not much

Hellos.

Not too much new. Sadly the pattern of having six investigators in Church died this week, and we were back to 0 in Church. But that’s what happens. We think that our big investigator family was out of town this week.

Other than that, not much new. We found a place here that will make leather scripture covers with whatever picture you want on them for a 60 pesos (for the most expensive: the English normal quad). I’ll be getting a 40 peso mini-quad case for the one I plan to buy when I get home. If you want one, send me the pictures you want.

Not too much else to say. Transfers are coming up next week. I’m pretty sure I’m staying here. Seems I may finish here. But that’s fine.

Today we’re going to the planetarium. Should be fun.

I can’t remember if I told you, but my area is bigger than Switzerland! Yup, by a whole 42 square KM. Fun stuff.

Love,
Will

No comments: