July 1, 2008

Part I

Hey All,

Well, here it is, my second Preparation Day. Yes, it's Preparation day and not P-day. Apparently the Church is trying to move away from abbreviations. Makes things here at the MTC complicated. Oops, I mean Missionary Training Center. Everything here is abbreviated.

Anyway, it has been an interesting week. Saw my first group of new missionaries after my own. My Russian roommates moved out and with some other Russians. And then last night a missionary blew an entire burrito out of his nose. Don't ask me how or why.

I was going to write a lot, but now that I'm here and using up my email time, I seem to have forgotten what I was going to say. Next week's will be an improvement.

Anyway, until next week. Or possibly later today, I still have 20 minutes.

Elder Budge